Fine art portraits are essentially an art form that is practiced for its beauty. They arise from a concept or an idea of the artist. It requires good previous knowledge of image design or successfully attended the „Fine Art Portrait“ workshop.
In the „Fine Art Portrait Master“ workshop, what has been learned in the „Fine Art Portrait“ course is repeated, deepened and directly implemented in a professional manner.
A model will be present, especially for building your personal portfolio.
In the workshop, a fine art portrait is created from a concept that has already been worked out and the props. The participants are actively involved behind the camera but also in front of the camera. The exposure and the image design are the main elements of fine art photography and are accordingly discussed in depth. Theory and practice overlap.
Procedure: theory and practice
- About Fine Art Photography
- Equipment and equipment that is needed
- Camera and technology
- Light design, Rembrandt light
- Successful planning and image design
- Picture review and recap
- As a final gift, all participants will receive an A4 fine art portrait print on which they are depicted.
- Prior knowledge of general photography is necessary so that all participants can enjoy valuable time. Otherwise, it’s best to book the beginner’s course right away.
- Equipment, fittings and all materials are provided.
- You are welcome to bring your own camera. If possible, it is used.
- Small groups of a maximum of 6 participants.
- Course dates will be announced later.
- As a participant, you consent to your person being recorded digitally by other participants and used for private purposes.
- We would like to ask you not to post photos of other participants on social media without permission.
- Participants in the workshop receive the exclusive private right of use. The image files may neither be published nor sold.
- The image rights remain with Snapdoo GmbH
- Subject to changes. Insurance is the responsibility of the participants. Any liability is excluded.